This blog has moved and will no longer be updated at this location. Please go to www.thebeadpursuit.com and follow the blog to get notified of new content.
Box #7 is called “Star”. This is the first of the pentagon boxes and it is very small, only 4×4 cm. This is (so far) my favourite box because the pentagon shape allowed the base to be completely flat.
I used the colors listed in the book with just one exception, the bronze is not the same bronze as listed but it still looks the same.
I will probably make more of this box once I’m done with this challenge.
- 8 mm Green Marbled round glass beads for the feet.
- Gold Lustered Montana Blue 11/0 seed beads
- Matte Op Sea Foam Luster 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #0374
- Lt Caramel Ceylon 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #0205
- Matte Tr Dk Emerald AB 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #0859
- Met Dk Bronze 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads #0022
- 6 lb Fireline, smoke
# broken beads 0
# broken needles 1
# broken threads 0